Monday, March 4, 2013

Phone Dump!

Thursday when we arrived at Westgate!
After her Semi-finals Singles Win!
After the doubles win against Cullman, we were so excited!
A first ever Cullman Win!
 Doubles Partners
John Coaching Kacey during her Singles Final
Friday before the day began, she asked me to write on her hand.  I did she instagramed it.  Her coach did as well and it became the theme of the weekend.
Philippians 4:13!
This is why I'm proud of this girl she continues to amaze me.  My once mild/quiet girl has let her light shine in an amazing way lately.  Thank you Lord!
On the way home we stopped for food and liquids, I'm pretty sure she was dehydrated and almost green.  That is a ton of tennis. 
She played over 60 points Saturday alone... not counting Friday.  She was worn out and mentally exhausted!  We had some food and shopping fun along the way home though.  
 Thank you Lord!
Your blessings amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment