Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Greg/Grace's Weekend!

My sweet other two this past weekend, had a ball just being together with nothing major on their calendar!  Nice pace for them.  These two like their down time.
I got pictures off and on through the weekend.  I sent text and pictures of Kacey and play by plays and in return I got to see stuff like this. 
Breakfast at the cabin!
Friday after school Greg took Grace to get a haircut then they went up to the cabin and spent the night and came home with fun stories of 4-wheeler rides and chapped lips. 
 
Thursday Grace had her basketball party.  They ate pizza and I got pictures like this!
Their Cake!
 
We bought shirts for them this year instead of trophies
Then I got videos and pictures like this.  Karaoke and fun for a long time I was told.  Patient Dad sitting watching enjoying.  It only last for a short time them they change.  Life changes and the moment is gone.  We are enjoying the moment.  
Enjoying the journey!  One day and memory at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment