Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend

I was off work Friday and was so lazy, I got nothing I had intended on doing done!  Friday afternoon after Kacey's game I went to Arab to meet Grace at her practice.  She rode with another Mom so Greg and I could go watch Kacey.  After Kacey's game Greg went to the Cabin and Kacey went to meet some friends and spend the night.  Grace's practice was over around 8.  We went home she showered then she went to spend the night with Alyssa.  I had a rare night home alone even if the aloneness did start around 9:30!  
Here are some phone pictures from this weekend and they'll be confusing since I haven't figured out how to get them to load in order!  :0)  At least they are on here!
Saturday morning I (still alone) went to Lawson's Upward game.
They are so fun to watch.  
I was birthdayed by Krowe!
 
Saturday! After a day (alone) the Rowe's came to visit and Katie (from church) has been asking to spend the night with Grace and it worked out so Katie joined us!  She was so excited!
I told you they were out of order, after Kacey's game Friday she meet her friends for a fun night and when they got to the restaurant... Crazy Miss had her purse but her wallet with Money and license was still in her basketball bag in my car so I run it up to her.  
So I was blessed to grab a picture.  I'm sure Kacey was thrilled.
I am so beyond thankful for these girls and the influence they have on Kacey. 
This is an awesome group of young ladies.
So what did I do with my alone time Friday night redbox and Mexican!
Chick flicks and chocolate!  :)
Sunday we napped, ate, had basketball and birthdayed Larry!
Finding Joy in the journey!~

No comments:

Post a Comment