Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weekend plus a day or two!

Friday night Kacey played at Scottsboro.
Team captains
Blurry tip off
and foul shot, that's all I took, I was a slacker!
When we left Scottsboro we went through a little ceasars' pizza drive through and Kacey and I split a large cheese pizza and headed to Arab to watch Grace Play.


a long but good Friday night!
Saturday morning Grace had a game at 10 so we all went then we headed home each to do their own thing.  Greg and Grace went to the cabin to Hunt!  Kacey and I went to get Kacey measured and fitted for her Tennis uniform and then Kacey went to play tennis and eat with a friend and I got on the couch and studied and watched movies.  It was heavenly!
Kacey playing some basketball



Tuesday night Kacey played Brewer.
Again, I wasn't to great with pictures.

So that's been it.  loving and living!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment