Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday - Christmas Programs!

This morning service was the children's play.
It was so sweet.  Grace was Mary and sang Away in a manager.
They sang the friendly beast song and it was precious, our little animals!

Then Grace and Anna sang One King!
Grace was nervous.  She did wonderful though! 

The PM service was the Youth play.
It was great as well and really made you think about our many blessings and those around us that are hurting.  Kacey was the Mom!  She had 3 kids!  YIKES!
This face totally cracks me up!  A year ago my child would have NEVER taken part in a skit where she had to speak and certainly would not have volunteered for a major speaking part.  She has came out of her shell!  Think I can put her back?  I'm just kidding... kinda!

Greg reading the Christmas story
Afterwards during fellowship time.  Jay was going to "mess" with Grace.  They all talk about how sweet and kind Grace is and how she never stops smiling.  So, Jay was going to give her a gag gift to see how she would respond.  She smiled and took it and wore it!
I don't think she could figure out why everyone was watching.  I was proud of her and I actually didn't think it was a bad gift! 

Grace with Mamaw and Papaw during fellowship time!
And Greg with Santa. 

What a wonderful full day!  I always love the plays but I am always thankful when they are behind us and we can just enjoy the rest.  I hadn't even seen they youth play before tonight though so that was fun too.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment