Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

My crazy 3!
What?   Doesn't your family walk around with kids around their ankles?
A full house!
My sweet Momma!
Never a dull moment, but I for one would not want it any other way!
My sweet Daddy!
These two are a mess together!





I love my parents - country Christmas and I love that some things have never over the years changed.  Some things have.  Courtney now married couldn't be here this year and we've lost precious loved ones but I love the way it's still special in its on way.  I love that there are still bubble lights on the tree and they still have a live tree.  I love that we know who is bringing what before we even have to pass the list around.  I love the Rook games and kids running crazy.  The Hot chocolate machine Dad will drag out and Mom will fuss about but, it wouldn't be the same without it.  The music on the back porch that's too loud and everyone has to talk over but in my family this is what we call Christmas, this is what it looks like for us.
I love these three with all my heart!
I love the fireplace - as long as it's oak burning.  I love that my Dad cuts wood in advance he knows he can burn so it will not make me sick since I'm allergic to MOST woods! 
I love our Crazy dysfunctional family with all it's quirks and craziness we know no matter what we can depend on one another!
And each year I pray for these sweet people and pray God lets us have one more Crazy Christmas together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment