Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday night

Tonight Kacey's team played Scottsboro and they won.  It was a tight game.

I must say I enjoy watching Kacey play but sometimes Mom's and Dad's get a little excited and I must admit it makes me very nervous!   They had to stop the game and ask a Dad and a Grandmother to leave.  I love my girl and I love to see their team do well but at the end of the day is it worth that?  Worth losing your witness over a ball game.  I pray pray pray I can always keep my priorities in order.  Today was so hard with the tragedy that took place in CT.  20 first graders and 6 adults died in a mass shooting.  Plus the gunman.  In a school....  Those parents dropped off those babies for just a normal day of school.   At the end of the day it really doesn't matter.  It matters the love we show each other, and really we are just two sets of people on earth.  Those that have a personal relationship with Jesus and those that are lost.  The rest is just stuff. 
I pray for those families and I pray for our family and the priorities we set would bring Glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment