Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend


Friday we went to watch the Arab Football team in first round of playoffs at Cullman.  We got beat but we enjoyed being wrapped up in blankets and sipping gross hot chocolate.  Well maybe...
Saturday morning when Grace got up I told her to remember Gracie today that her grandad had gone home to be with Jesus.  She was quiet.  After Basketball she asked if she could call and check on her and when they got off the phone they had it worked out that she could come play awhile and take a break.  They played and played and giggled and giggled.  When Gracie left Grace said that she takes so much for granted.  She said last night when I was at the ballgame with my Papaw fussing about the taste of the hot chocolate, Gracie was having to say goodbye to hers.  She is wise beyond years. 

On Sunday night after Awana's we went to the funeral home and Gracie ended up spending the night with us.  Grace also asked to go to the funeral.  She said she wanted to be a true friend.  I think Gracie has a true friend and I think I have a pretty incredible girl.  Blessed Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment