Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This is the stuff!


 Today I met the bus at the Jones house to meet the boys.  Jamie spent the day in the hospital, they were monitoring Ayda's heartbeat.  Her due date  was yesterday.  She was discharged tonight.  We played, did homework, rode bikes and ate at chick-fil-a.     The picture to the left is a sneak peek at our Rainbow Fairy costume.  We found that on our Saturday adventure.


 
Saturday we spent the day watching Soccer.  Grayson played at 9 and Taylor at 10:30.  Grayson had at least 9 goals!  Both little guys won!
 
These was a snap shot of some Rowe/Narrell fun!

 Grace had a school project coming due and this is the page she did about Kacey.  I thought it was so sweet!  Love that these girls know they are lucky to have one another even on tough days. 
This is the stuff that makes me happy/crazy and I wouldn't change any of it if I could!  Love my life and our zoo crew!  Trying to remember sometimes it's just important to slow down and enjoy the moment.  We can't get them back.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment