Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

The Rainbow fairy, Dora and Dr. Kelley!
I will just say, my dad is Crazy about special occasions... he goes out of his way to make things special.  Complete with a fire pit with Marshmallows, golf cart-hay ride and all.  Two makings of Hot chocolate and ghost in trees to make the hay ride special.  At the end of the night after he has scared them all to death he offer's 5 dollars for anyone who will walk around the house by themselves in the dark.  The older I get the more I appreciate my parents and all they do.  Sometimes they still drive me nuts but I'm so thankful for every opportunity to share time with them.  It's not as much time as I would like in our crazy hectic life but I still love every second. 

We made the trunk or treat rounds at the grove with our favorites.


I seriously think my Daddy has more fun than the kids do.


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment