Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Memories

My cousin bought one of these and posted it on FB.  I loved it.
It reminds me so much of my Grandma Ruby.  I knew I had to have one, just as a sweet reminder.  She was always gardening canning and had a huge love for lilies.  What a sweet way to remember her.  It was cheap off etsy but I love it.  LOVE LOVE LOVE>  I can almost smell the coffee and see her hand go across her face as she giggles. :-)
Memories....  sweet precious memories.
It's funny because this picture represents so much to me but to Greg it's just as sweet. 
Mamaw Narrell had those lilies and canned.  Sweet memories.  We all have them I am thankful for them.  I pray my girls have their own.  :-)

What kind of memories am I going to leave.  I pray they are good ones and it challenges me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment