Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ramblings of the NARRELL's!

Hang on this post is about a little of everything!

~~~

We got our family pictures back last week... I'm in love.

I had asked the photographer to take this one, for symbolism purposes.

To me it means our family is on a journey. A leap of faith. One day at a time.. Striving to stay in his will. Striving to stay close and connected to one another...

A teenager, a pre-teen, a preacher and a Drama Momma! Sounds like a sitcom to me!

It's our life and we are loving it....

I took this one last Sunday from the Chior loft. The choir loft I was in standing by my sweet 10 year old who is starting to love Choir by the way!

I LOVE this picture... I love my Rowes! Blurry but with a phone camera!
This was this morning on the way to school!!!
GAME day is on... an AR award day!
Go Grace!
And this one started reading a book on my Kindle and has not put it down. started it yesterday and looks like she will finish today... Must be a really good book and looks like I may not get my Kindle back for a very long time!

And then I got to the gate and saw this... both was... waiting in line for 25 minutes... I am thankful that's not an everyday occurance! YUCK!

Ready for some down time and ready for some family time..

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment