Monday, December 26, 2011

Gibson Christmas tour!

I love Christmas at Mom and Dads... something change and some things never change.
Every year Dad takes the kids to find a "real" tree. Complete with Bubble lights... it wouldn't be Christmas without them!
The more lights the better ;-)
Complete with the house plants Mom's trying to save until next year!
As long as I can remember there has been garland every year on the beam in the living room.
And the lighted tree in the corner... handmade :-)
The mantle has also held that same hand made manger scene for as long as I can remember too!
They make my heart happy!
And the cards always attach to the wall.
The bells around the kitchen doors are older than I am. I wouldn't change it for anything.
And presents for one rather large family.
Memories... I wouldn't change it for anything... they get sweeter every year. The memories that is... I love my sweet parents and cherish them always! I pray for many more years.
Christmas is about Home and Family.
We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment