Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday!

Friday I took both girls to school then picked Kacey up after her last semester exam at 8:40...


Then at 10 we went to Grace's last school Christmas party...


I have never missed a party... because I knew this day would come.. when going would no longer be an option... daycare parties/school parties... I wouldn't want to miss a minute for either girls and I'm so glad/blessed and fortunate to have a job where I don't have to miss it..


Okay I could get really sappy about it so moving right along!


Bailey and Grace!


"Girl Talk"
Gift Exchange... to music

I will so miss school parties... sniff sniff..





Mrs. Cox and all the girls from Grace's class!


Grace and Mrs. Cox.


then off to Scottsboro for Kacey's game.


22 points!


She played awesome.


We won 51 - 40


Then instead of going home... since our day just had not been full enough we went to the Botanical Gardens!


Playing in the snow!


Talking with Santa


checking our some reindeer.


Then we rode through the lights. Grace was hugged up in the middle..


We went with 9 days to go until Christmas!


Kacey sat with me in the front seat... fun times!





Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment