Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our weekend/week

Friday night we had a nice movie/quite night!

Saturday was Busy.. we had a AAU end of the year party.

in Vinemont

Then off to sweat at our VBS carnival.. It was good and the kids had a blast but it was hot...

after sweating at the pool party then at church, that was the best bath ever!







Loving VBS this week and the atmosphere!

Love having 110+

All week I've been planning to take a group picture of the Narrell's and it just hasn't worked out yet... so last night I was going to try again...

So we come in and I direct them all into the Living Room, note they don't know how to do anything quietly.

My 3 like to aggravate from time to time.

Notice the straight stance and silly smiles... I was about to give up...

oh well, our best attempt.


Then I decided

why fight it.....


If you can't beat them join them!

Happy Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment