Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday!

Going home day is always a little sad for me, I love our life and wouldn't change it but from year to year our family is changing so much and I just cherish the opportunity to get away and spend quality time with each other...

It's been a wonderful Break

Sunrise walk









Grace looking for shells.





yes, one didn't want to get up for the walk and this one, well her footprints are changing as well.

She is getting more independent and growing so fast.

I wish I could find away to slow it all down.

But I can't so I'll just cherish the moments, the moments that are priceless and that we can never get back.



Grace and my shadows....

And try to slow down and watch the footprints... enjoy them

Because they are changing.

like it or not....
She's old enough to watch Grace swim while we pack...



We stopped at a gulf park picnic area on the way home it was beautiful... I think we were all stalling a little to not go home, at least not just yet.

We saw a half dozen of these signs....

Can you tell me honestly you would consider swimming here?

One last attempt to stall was a stop in Montgomery to Dreamland, we all ate until we couldn't move! It was good though!

Happy Friday, were home and we're good.

We're rested and ready to take on life...

And just enjoy the footprints...

No comments:

Post a Comment