Friday, December 10, 2010

Our week -

Last nights game... Kacey played, I prayed.... I felt physically ill... see he is still working on me.
Let's go back to Monday's game...
She ran out with her team, in her warm up and still
lead her team in prayer...
I know it's blurry it's my camera phone but trust me it's her!
She wanted to play so bad...
But knew she couldn't and I was so proud of her for the smile and encouraging for others she did... I am really proud. She sat on the bench and rocked in nervous form and cheered for her team mates...
~~
Grace had a game last night as well. I hate that we have to split up and not get to be there for both girls but they understand. Since Greg helps coach Grace he always goes with her. Her team won 10 - 4 and she made a foul and got a foul. She was proud of her accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment