Friday, December 3, 2010

Gunterville Vs. Arab

Started ordinary....
My girl played hard.
She played clean
With a lot of respect... and class!
I am so proud of her.

Even when the Coach for the other team was screaming her number and had her double teamed.
She loves to play.
I get nervous watching. I know how rough they can be.


She does have some spunk to her though.


Our night ended early with another ER trip. We went to Huntsville Pediatric ER and they ran a CT scan and checked her out. She was dizzy, nauseated and had blurred vision. After being hit in the face and going back and landing on the back of her head She was in pain. I hate that she loves it so much.... If she didn't her Momma would make her quit as a matter a fact I pleaded my case all weekend. But I love it Momma, don't make me quit..
So we are sidelined for a short 7 days. 7 long days for her but I will not be quite so ready to see her walk on the court again. And that's sad.... I have to remember she is in the Lord's hands and he loves her more than I do but it isn't easy, because I'm the Momma and I'm human... Praying for safety and a calm rest of the year.
So today we rest. No school... A 4 hour Mom and Kacey nap... Movies and being lazy... We did help Mom put up her tree. Kacey watched from the couch...
Thank you Lord, she is okay and protect her Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment