Tuesday, July 10, 2018

UGH, just another day in paradise.

As Sheila would say where is my umbrella

Yesterday I was on my way home from work...


Phone rings ( I hate cell phones at times!)

Kacey - Mom can you stop at Wal-mart and get a black t-shirt, we are supporting the boys team in the county tournament and we are each sponsoring a player and we are making our own shirts for the player we are sponsoring,

Me - so Everybody is doing this

Kacey - Yes I think so, and white/blue/silver paint. I'll work for it...

me - uh huh in all that spare time you have, Okay but when i get home you will have your bathe already and working on your homework.

Kacey - got it!

So I get to WM my not so favorite place and get the stuff and my phone rings,

Kacey - not black now it's blue...

Me - I do not have time for this I could have already been home.

Kacey - Maybe white

Me- You are getting nothing.... Click!

5 minutes later, my cell phone rings again... It isn't Kacey its her friend!

Her ~ Miss Paige, they didn't have black shirts where we were, can you get me a black too...

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment