Tuesday, July 10, 2018

She thinks were just fishin....





Greg and I talk at lunch everyday... Today when he called..




What are we doing tonight, Let's go fishin... Grace loves it, Kacey used too, and well have you ever heard this song.... Here are the lyrics so I guess tonight we'll go fishin... :-)




I'm lost in her there holdin' that pink rod and reel






She's doing almost everything but sittin' still






Talkin' bout her ballet shoes and trainin' wheels,






And her kittens, and she thinks we're just fishin'






I say, "Daddy loves you, baby" one more time,






She say's "I know, I think I got a bite"






And all this laughin', cryin', smilin',






dyin' here inside Is what I call livin',






and she thinks we're just Fishin' on the river side,






Throwin' back what we could fry,






Drownin' worms an killin' time,






Nothin' too ambitious She ain't even thinkin' bout what's really goin' on right now






But I guarantee this memories a big'un And she thinks we're just fishin'






She's already pretty, like her momma is Gonna drive the boy's all crazy,






give her daddy fits And I better do this every chance I get 'Cause time is tickin',






and she thinks we're just Fishin' on the river side,






Throwin' back what we could fry, Drownin' worms ans killin' time,






Nothin' too ambitious She ain't even thinkin' bout what's really goin' on right now






But I guarantee this memories a big'un And she thinks we're just fishin'






She ain't even thinkin' bout what's really goin' on right now






But I guarantee this memories a big'un And she thinks we're just fishin' Yeah Oh, she thinks we're just fishin' We ain't only fishin' This ain't about Fishin'






Want to cry I mean see the video... Go here...
























No comments:

Post a Comment