Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sick/Rosie/Bugz and Powder Puff!

 Monday was not fun, both sick.  One to the Dr. and one to the ER it was a long day.  Tuesday Grace was still sick and stayed home from school again and Kacey was NOT a 100% but went and it was Pop Culture day so she dressed up like Rosie.
After a day with sweet Grace we went back to the Dr. this time to Dr. Laue and he gave her an antibiotic.  I could have kissed him!
That night Grace stayed with Mom while I went to the Bugz program and then to Powder Puff.
 I asked Kacey if she was sure she needed to go, since she had spent the day before dehydrated in the ER but she said, I'm good and I probably will not play much, I plan on mostly watching.. Uh huh...
she played most of the game and I was surprised at how rough it was.  Last year Kacey didn't play because of her broke tail bone so I didn't see it.  It made this Momma nervous!
 She was a lineman!  :)




 In the picture below they are a little excited about a touch down.  They were playing the Sr's.

 Kacey after a tackle or in this case she got her flag!

 

 Kacey going after a sack.



They beat the Sr's 18 - 0!
What a crazy few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment