Friday, February 1, 2013

Technology Competition!

 Today was technology competition.  56 students from the Jr. high attended.  It was held at Jacksonville State University.  Grace and Emma Were partners.  We had lots of time on our hands in between events to visit and play.  There division was for Multimedia.  They interviewed Andrea on her Army experience and her life since her accident.  They had a PowerPoint with video and audio and also charts and handouts.  I've still not even seen the completed presentation.  We couldn't watch during the presentations and interviews. 
 I enjoyed spending time with this girl so much!


 I had given the speech not to get her hopes up.  There are lots of teams from all over the NE part of AL and it's your first year so don't be disappointed, it's just awesome to be here!
And you know what... 2nd place in their area...
And first and Second go to State so WOW!
Way to Go Emma and Grace!
 A group of Sweet friends
 They were so excited!
 I'm not sure how I'm getting so out of order but I am.  Playing games waiting for the Award Ceremony.

Congratulations Ladies, I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment