Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday!

I'm behind and I've not been doing well on pictures.  I'll try to commit to do better, I have some cellphone pictures I'll post later and catch up!
Last Thursday night Greg & Grace carried Kacey to Basketball and I went to a ladies night for Courtney.  It was fun and so good to see Courtney and spend some time with her!
On Friday we went to the Arab Football game and it was so fun.  I go from time to time but with the game as close as it was and the company, we had a lot of fun!
On Saturday we were pretty lazy then went to Courtney and Brian's His and Hers BBQ.
Sunday Kacey and I slept about 3 hours.  I think we needed the break!
~~
Monday was Labor day, Greg went to the cabin Sunday night with Dad to work on the fields and the girls and I stayed home, watched movies and cleaned. It was a good day.
Tuesday Kacey played in her pick up league and scored 14 points.
Wednesday night - I led the youth at Mark's in Tye dying the Mtn. View shirts.  I can not believe I have no pictures but I don't!  It was fun but a late night!  I'm getting too old to keep up this pace!
Last night Greg took Kacey to practice and I cleaned and worked on bark!  This weekend is Jamie's shower at our house and I've been trying to spruce up some and get ready, at least cleaned!
~~
Other Milestone events!
Grace shaved her legs for the first time last night and also got a party invitation for a boy/girl birthday party. sigh..... as much as I hate to admit it my babies, aren't babies anymore.

~~
Kacey's growing up and instead of her getting the lessons, I think they are lessons mainly for me lately!
This parenting thing is hard!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment