Thursday, June 9, 2011

Take our children to work day! Thursday!

Today was take your Child to work day!

Kacey had mandatory basketball so it was just myself and Grace for the day.

We had a fun day and got to spend some much needed time together!

Waiting for Extreme chill to start...

Frozen marshmallows have become a tradition!


She made a homemade rocket and here she is testing it out.

It was pretty impressive I must say... But you can tell the kids who had engineer parents...

yeah, but sometimes those kids over think and their rocket is to heavy and it nose dives! Just sayin.... more isn't always better.


Making a flying shuttle.

Grace had a 5:30 hot softball game when we returned home. I don't remember sweating so much just sitting in a long time... Kacey worked the dug out for me...

I still kept the book but didn't take pictures... :-(

When we got home the girls played with a new friend that was hanging out by the creek in our yard.

I think they were torturing him.... He escaped with the help of Greg putting him closer to the water.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment