Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun facts for Friday!

Just some facts....

Fact: I love flowers....

After a long trying week, it was nice to receive pick me up flowers just because...

They make my heart smile.

Fact: Grace got this 1000 piece puzzle on take your kids to work day... We love puzzles but we've never taken on one so large with so MANY small pieces... We may get this completed before school starts back. Maybe!
Fact: Greg got this frame for Valentines day... I love it don't you?
It says spending time with Dad...
Last night I got to looking at it and thought. Hey those aren't our kids. I can not believe it has been sitting there since Feb and still hasn't got a picture in it...
I might have a picture in it before school starts back!
Fact: I love flowers....
I love Black eyed Susan's...
I might have even went out in the dark last night around 10 and took a picture in the dark with my sleep shirt on just to show you...
Fact: right after I snapped the picture I might have almost broke my neck running back into the house because I heard a car coming down the road.

Fact: Both our girls are camp bound next week, Grace to GA camp and Kacey to Tennessee for Basketball camp. Fact... I need to start packing them!

Fact: I'm so glad it's Friday I could scream...
Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment