Friday, August 21, 2015

Move in

Even though I have spent a year mentally preparing for this day I've decided I'm just going to be in denial with Grace because prepartion didn't help!  :)

Here Home away from home!


Trying to make it homey with splashes of Grace.  God's amazing grace.








Here new Home courts.



Closet curtain designed by KRowe!

Starting a new journey a complete new road.  

Top floor second window from the left is Hers. 
 
The decoration was fun.  The day was easy but see ya later I'm learning is so hard.  After almost 19 years of goodnight hugs and goodmorning kisses and face to face prayers it's hard.  No matter how much you think your prepared.  But knowing God loves her more than I do we pulled out of the parking lot and yep, you guessed we cried but we also know she will be okay! 
So we begin the next chapter......

No comments:

Post a Comment