Thursday, September 12, 2013

Let me catch u up!

Life right now is Crazy....  There is so much going on.  
*Getting ready for Homecoming week...  
*Greg has started back to school..  I can't even remember If I have put that on here.  He is in his 5th week.
*I guess the most life altering news is that we are no longer at Mtn. View.  It was hard but God is in control and his plan is perfect.  We are in the process of looking for a church home and have basically been church hopping for the last couple of weeks.  That is the hardest part.  Church is very important to us and we love our church family.  To not really belong right now is hard and selfish.  We are praying and waiting on direction from the Lord as we take on a new journey. 
*Grace is getting ready to try out for softball so we have been practicing in the afternoons when we can.  It is so hard to believe she is in 7th grade, time goes so fast. 
*Pray for the girls, they both have very difficult classes this year.
*Pray for our family as we seek God's will as to where we will serve in the future.
We are sidelined but not out of the game!  I'm excited to see what God is doing in our lives even now.  I have always wanted to volunteer for Operation Christmas child.  For the last 10 years I've been over OCC at whatever church we were involved in and we had been gathering items at MV and when we left I knew somehow I still wanted to be part of this awesome ministry.  God opened a door and blessed me with an opportunity to go to Atlanta and work at the distribution center this year and I am beyond excited for this opportunity.  God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment