Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Perdido Key

 The girls, they were keeping an eye on what was in the water...  I had two jelly fish stings Grace one... and two boys were stung by sting rays while we were there.  Enough to make you watch.  but the water was soooo calm... Like really calm!


 Kacey sat out but Grace talked Greg and I into riding the Banana boats.  I admit. it was fun in a crazy sort of way but I was naive about the experience going in. 
 I was thinking we will ride out stop watch dolphins ride around some more... NO>>>> 
We were slung all over the place.  Donuts and cutting back and forth over wakes.  We had glasses on but the salt water poured over us and into our eyes my eyes were burning and I drank enough to maintain a large aquarium in my lungs.  Seriously!  At more than one point I thought this is it, I'm going air born!  :0)

 This is when I was still naive thinking it was a joy ride!  :)






 When we made it back we decided it was safer to sit on the bank and watch the dolphins....

 They were getting really close!





 Absoulutely my favorite time of the day at the beach, it is so quiet and peaceful!










 I love my sweet three!


No comments:

Post a Comment