Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cades Cove



 usually when we go to Cades cove we see a lots of deer this time we saw maybe 4.  We saw some turkey.















 But we saw 8 or 9 bear.  which was weird, sometimes maybe one never that many.  The rangers said they had a bumper crop of cubs this year. 
This mama and her babies we saw in a ditch and were watching.  Greg was on down the road I was walking so I was with lots of others and took a few snaps and was about to move on when she came out.  I though she will see us and change paths.  NOPE!



 


 Okay at this point I thought she will turn and she still didn't so I obviously moved.  Others did not, I was amazed.  I took this one and moved.
 To a safe side distance and she kept going toward the people. 

 This a blurry shot but she is standing up here and one of the cubs behind her.  fussing and do you see how close those crazy people stayed. 
 One of the cubs.









 This one was large and alone.  And had 4 rangers around the road keeping people away and when he moved a little closers the rangers went into panic mode and yelled for everyone to get in there cars and I was thinking he would have had a duck had he just seen the dummies get as close as they had earlier with the Mama and Babies. 



 

 We were in our car here and he was right on the road side.  Ranger man was talking to the van in front of us ready to join them in there ride!  :)









 Picnic by the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment